Best Katarina ultimate Best Katarina ultimate

good animation and good humor

Squidwards nightmare Squidwards nightmare

i flipped out, this was a very good animation
normally stuff like this doesn't scare me but you placed everything so well it actually scared me

Overwatch Booty Overwatch Booty

i didn't like the animation too much but that was funny

Portimations responds:

Thank you. Anything I can improve on in my animation? This is my first animation going from 12 fps to 24, so maybe it was to fast?

Shantae Meets Sonic Shantae Meets Sonic

well that was boring..

Acid Marshmallow Acid Marshmallow

i like the concept the thing is the game is all over the place its as if you just made levels to just test your mechanics and left them that way, i see potential however i'd advise that you should make the levels have somewhat of a challenge, fix the bug wont allow people to get to level 12, and playing some different music or extend it as it gets annoying to hear the same loop. like i said the game is good but it needs to be molded better it doesn't really have any substance except testing game mechanics.

3 things that can defeat Baby Bird's strong friend 3 things that can defeat Baby Bird's strong friend

i think this could be a random series of short animations not a game, it is amusing with the different ways he dies but like i just mentioned this would be better as short animations unless there was some type of replayability factor i cant really see myself coming back to this as a game, an animation sure why not.

Black Butthole Black Butthole

i can't stop laughing

skillet feel invicible skillet feel invicible

you know you can't upload music that isn't yours here right?

On Melancholy Hill On Melancholy Hill

Very Excellent Cover!

FoxiFyer responds:

thanks :3

peek-a-boo peek-a-boo

Excellent work, love your design

skull design of my own skull design of my own

i love seeing this type of art good work and please make more :D

Toothytoozu responds:

Thank you very much for kind words!. Will make lots more!

Blue Demon: Hideaway Blue Demon: Hideaway

this is really good, I can't wait to see what else you make with your painting if their as good as this, keep working hard.

EiGiBeast responds:

Aww thanks man! That's super nice of you. I'm Really happy you liked it and there will definitely more much better pieces coming up. Thanks for the respond and have a great day!